About this book
This volume aims to capture the entire microbiome analysis pipeline, sample collection, quality assurance, and computational analysis of the resulting data. Chapters detail several example applications of microbiome research, and the protocols described in this book are complemented with short perspectives about the history, current state, and future directions of protocols in microbiomics. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Microbiome Analysis: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Metabolic pathway NMR PCE marker-gene metatranscriptomic
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8728-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8726-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8728-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site