About this book
This book presents a methodological introduction on clathrin-mediated endocytosis. Chapters guide readers through a number of model systems, purifications, reconstitutions, analysis techniques and systemic alterations of membrane function, which has been pivotal in understanding the role of clathrin and is panoply of interactors. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Clathrin-Mediated Endoytsis: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
clathrin-mediated endocytosis model systems fine-grained reconstructions cell signal clathrin
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8719-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8717-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8719-1
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site