Table of contents
About this book
This volume describes research methodologies and approaches used to study the Linker of Nucleoskeleton and Cytoskeleton (LINC) complex and its cellular functions. Chapters detail structural and biochemical analysis of LINC complexes, mechanical aspects of the LINC complex, analysis of the LINC complex in model systems and development, and LINC complex in mammalian tissue, organs, and disease. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, The LINC Complex: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8691-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8690-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8691-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site