Table of contents
About this book
This book details the most comprehensive, up-to –date, and cutting-edge protocols used in wet and dry labs to investigate the viral communities harbored within and on the human body. Chapters guide readers through methods on collection, isolation, identification and computational/statistical analysis, and body niches to cover those methodological issues inherent to the human tissues and organs. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, The Human Virome: Methods and Protocols aims to facilitate researchers with their daily work in the field of the research on the human virome.
Flow cytometry metagenomic sequencing microbiota bacteriophages high throughput sequencing
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8682-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8681-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8682-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site