Table of contents
About this book
This detailed book provides general protocols and technologies that plant biologists worldwide often utilize for the purpose of accelerating research progress in the field of plant transcription factors. Beginning with a brief introduction, the volume continues by exploring methods in the preparation of plant materials, detection of expression levels, interaction tests, and chromatin analyses. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Plant Transcription Factors: Methods and Protocols aims to answer a wide range of questions related to transcription factors commonly raised by plant biologists.
Plant genetics Gene expression Chromatin analysis Plant biology CRISPR/CAS9 Plant development
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8657-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8656-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8657-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site