Table of contents
About this book
This detailed new edition provides complete and easy access to a variety of antibody engineering techniques. The volume explores topics such as the generation of native, synthetic, or immune antibody libraries, the selection of lead candidates via the different powerful and innovative display technologies, Fc engineering, as well as their production, characterization, and optimization of antibodies. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and up-to-date, Antibody Engineering: Methods and Protocols, Third Edition presents the reader with an extensive toolbox to create the powerful molecules of tomorrow.
Antibody-based therapeutics Antibody gene libraries Recombinant antibodies Fc engineering Monoclonal antibodies Therapeutic drugs Therapeutic antibodies
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8648-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8647-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8648-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site