About this book
This volume explores the latest methods used to study and define serpin molecular structure, basic protease inhibition, serpin targets, and the roles of serpin in biology and disease using animal models. The chapters in this book cover topics such as crystallography and phage display, peptide design, phospholipid binding, and thrombus formation to microbiome analysis and development. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting edge and authoritative, Serpins: Methods and Protocols is a valuable resource for researchers and scientists interested in learning more about this evolving field.
Serine protease inhibitors Regulatory drugs Inhibitory agents Therapeutic design Enzyme inhibition assays drug development therapeutics
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8645-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8644-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8645-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site