About this book
This detailed volume collects chapters that seek to expand our knowledge of molecular events and extended molecular networks in gene regulation. The contents explore numerous aspects of miRNA biogenesis, a sophisticated series of events that assure a finely tuned regulation of miRNA expression and activity. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, miRNA Biogenesis: Methods and Protocols aims to contribute to the further development of knowledge and application of miRNA biogenesis, both in the basic research lab and in the clinic.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8624-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8623-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8624-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site