Table of contents
About this book
This volume details computational techniques for analyses of a wide range of biological contexts, providing an overview of the most up-to-date techniques used in the field. Chapters guide the reader through available data resources and analysis methods and easy-to-follow protocols that allow the researcher to apply various computational tools to an array of different data types. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory and computational protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Computational Cell Biology: Method and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8618-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8617-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8618-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site