Table of contents
About this book
This detailed book expands upon the previous edition with a collection of methods for those performing experimental work on small GTPases of the Rho family. Split into four sections, the volume explores computational modeling and imaging procedures, biochemical methods related to post-translational modifications of Rho GTPases as well as some high throughput methods, functional assays that allow for monitoring the consequences of manipulating Rho GTPases in a variety of cell types and cell biology processes, and techniques specifically designed for studies in selected non-mammalian model organisms (zebrafish, social ameba, plants and algae). Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on trouble shooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and up-to-date, Rho GTPases: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition constitutes an invaluable tool for all those with an interest in this remarkable family of signaling proteins.
Computational modeling Rho signaling dynamics Signaling proteins High throughput methods Pharmacological targets Effectors and regulators
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8612-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8611-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8612-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site