About this book
The main aim of this fourth volume is to complement the first three volumes published in 2004 and 2012 by adding advanced methodologies and perspectives. Chapters guide readers through new techniques into the study of platelets and megakaryocytes, including new imaging approaches, new methods for platelet production in vitro, and systems biology approaches. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, methods chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and vital tips on troubleshooting or avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and up-to-date, Platelets and Megakaryocytes: Volume 4, Additional Protocols and Perspectives adds a wealth of new expertise for the labs of scientists working in this key biological area of study.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8585-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8584-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8585-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site