About this book
This volume explores current viewpoints and knowledge gaps in the field of traumatic brain injury (TBI). The chapters in this book cover topics ranging from development of in vitro and animal TBI models, to diagnostic imaging and disease monitoring in patients. Designing pre-clinical and clinical trials is also discussed. In Neuromethods series style, chapters include the kind of detail and key advice from the specialists needed to get successful results in your laboratory.
Practical and thorough, Pre-Clinical and Clinical Methods in Brain Trauma Research is a valuable resource for both scientists and clinical researchers interested in learning about important techniques and their applications in the field of TBI.
Traumatic brain injury In Vitro Traumatic Brain Injury Cortical Impact Microglial Activation Positron Emission Tomography
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8564-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8563-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8564-7
- Series Print ISSN 0893-2336
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6045
- Buy this book on publisher's site