About this book
This volume provides in-depth descriptions and discussion of clinical trial designs based on novel data analysis of high-quality trials for 11 different neurological conditions in order to ultimately improve the quality of care in neurology. Some of the conditions discussed in this book are stroke, traumatic brain injury, Alzheimer’s disease, epilepsy, and tumors of the central nervous system. In Neuromethods series style, chapters include the kind of detail and key advice from the specialists needed to get successful results in your research center and clinical investigation.
Thorough and comprehensive, Clinical Trials in Neurology is a valuable guide for individuals in the research, education, and clinical practice fields, specifically in the fields of medicine, physical therapy, occupational therapy, nursing, and public health. This volume is also an important resource for clinicians aiming to improve their understanding in methodology of clinical trials.
Stroke Parkinsons Dystonia Epilepsy Alzheimer's
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7880-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7879-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7880-9
- Series Print ISSN 0893-2336
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6045
- Buy this book on publisher's site