About this book
This volume provides an introduction for the scientist who is new to the field of molecular imaging, as well as detailed methods for experts in other areas of molecular imaging. Chapters detail the advantages and limitations of combining fluorescent, bioluminescent and radioisotopic, creating dual modality imaging reporter gene construct, bioluminescent imaging, and bioluminescent or fluorescent imaging. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Reporter Gene Imaging : Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7860-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7858-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7860-1
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site