About this book
This volume presents methods and protocols on modern analysis of steroid receptor and prostate cancer function. Chapters detail androgen, androgen receptor action, anti-androgen enzalutamide, in vitro and in vivo models, imaging, gene fusions, and help facilitate studies with novel drugs including anti-androgens and chemotherapeutics. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Prostate Cancer: Methods and Protocols aims to provide easily reproducible techniques.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7845-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7843-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7845-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site