About this book
This second edition volume expands on the previous edition with chapters discussing the latest developments and research initiatives in mitochondrial functions. The chapters in this book explore topics such as high-resolution fluorespirometry and OXPHOS protocols in human cells, analysis of mitochondrial oxygen consumption, mitochondrial bioenergetics, and mitochondrial dynamics in mammalian cells. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and practical, Mitochondrial Bioenergetics: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition is a valuable resource for students, and practitioners in the pharmaceutical sciences, environmental sciences, and mitochondrial genetics industries.
OXPHOS Phosphorylation Proton Leak Calcium Signalling mitochondrial regulation
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7831-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7830-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7831-1
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site