Table of contents
About this book
This third edition volume expands on the previous editions with many new chapters that cover the latest techniques and topics that were not addressed in the previous volumes. The chapters in this book are divided into three parts: Part One covers in vitro assays that focus on a variety of amyloids and how to study these peptides and proteins. Part Two describes cell culture models and assays, and Part Three explores methods on how to extract amyloid from tissue, its detection, and its characterization in vitro or in vivo. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and authoritative, Amyloid Proteins: Methods and Protocols, Third Edition is a valuable resource for both students and scientists who are new to the field, as well as experienced researchers who would like to progress their research with the latest available techniques.
Fibrillogenesis Quartz Crystal Fibre Diffraction Fluorescence Microscopy Affinity Chromatography
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7816-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7815-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7816-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site