Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides a comprehensive look at the current fabrication methods, materials, cell patterning techniques, and practical application of live-cell microarrays. The chapters in this book are categorized into six parts: introduction, biointerface engineering and live-cell microarrays, printing techniques for live-cell microarrays, live-cell microarray application, microfluidic live-cell arrays, and advanced materials suitable for live-cell microarrays. Some of the topics covered are artificial micro-niche array with spatially structured biochemical cues; inkjet printing for biomedical application; fabrication of multi-electrode arrays for neurobiology applications; rapid prototyping of thermoplastic microfluidic devices; and oxygen-generating photocrosslinkable hydrogel. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and thorough, Cell-Based Microarrays: Methods and Protocols is a valuable resource for anyone interested in expanding their knowledge and research of cell-based microarrays.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7792-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7791-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7792-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site