Table of contents
About this book
This user-friendly book provides a range of classical and modern techniques for the study of photosynthesis in a manner accessible to a broad spectrum of researchers. Broken into four sections, it explores the measurement of physiological photosynthetic parameters, quantifying photosynthetic enzyme abundance and catalytic activity, visualizing cellular and sub-cellular phenotypes, and photosynthesis-inspired energy generation. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Photosynthesis: Methods and Protocols aims to aid scientists working toward exciting developments in the understanding and application of photosynthesis.
Photosynthetic parameters Enzyme abundance Oxygen evolution Chlorophyll Photosynthesis-inspired energy generation
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7786-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7785-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7786-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site