About this book
This volume details the importance of multiple experimental techniques and computational methods needed to obtain the comprehensive picture of protein complex structure, dynamics and assembly afforded by the emerging field of integrative structural biology. Chapters guide readers through the broad spectrum of approaches required for a complete representation of protein complexes, including expression and purification, experimental characterization of structure and assembly, and computational methods for identifying protein complexes and modelling their assembly. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Protein Complex Assembly: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7759-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7758-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7759-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site