About this book
This volume focuses on mitophagy providing methods and protocols on the methodologies and the background information on monitoring mitophagy. Chapters detail the analysis of mitophagy in connection with Parkinson’s disease, especially young onset Parkinson’s disease impaired by PINK/parkin pathway, Drosophila, yeast, and Caenorhabditis elegans models. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Mitophagy: Methods and Protocols aims to stimulate and encourage researchers to carry out ongoing and new investigations into mitophagy.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7750-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7749-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7750-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site