About this book
The aim of this volume is to provide a wide range of techniques and aspects of mouse retinal phenotyping and characterization. Chapters guide readers through morphological and functional properties of the mouse retina and techniques for the analysis of outer to mid-retina and mid- to inner retina. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Mouse Retinal Phenotyping: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
RPE function phototransduction horizontal cells photoreceptor amacrine cells
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7720-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7719-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7720-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site