Table of contents
About this book
This volume is essential for anyone struggling with the cellular heterogeneity field, and it connects this new area with the latest advances in innovative techniques combined with practical advice from international experts. The chapters provide a comprehensive overview of cellular heterogeneity analysis techniques, exploring cytometry, imaging and spectroscopy methods, metabolic and molecular biological methods in tracking, as well as chromatin and cell cycle heterogeneity. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, detailed lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and accessible, Cellular Heterogeneity: Methods and Protocols encourages readers to explore new ways of studying cells that will help lead to exciting new discoveries.
Live cell imaging Cytometric data Cell population 3D cell cultures Flow cytometry Heterogeneity tracking Chromatin
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7680-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7679-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7680-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site