Table of contents
About this book
This detailed volume covers a wide variety of techniques either developed specially for plant senescence studies or optimized for studying senescing plants. After an introduction to the topic, the book continues with sections on phenotypic analysis and molecular markers of plant organ senescence, hormonal control of plant senescence, stress-induced senescence, molecular and cellular processes in plant senescence, as well as systems biology approaches. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Plant Senescence: Methods and Protocols aims to provide a useful hand book of standard protocols for plant molecular biologists working on senescence.
Phenotypic analysis Molecular markers Hormonal control Plant stress Senescing organs Senescence-associated Genes (SAGs) Plant development
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7672-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7670-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7672-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book