About this book
This volume presents the latest developments and techniques used to study the physiopathology, diagnosis, and treatment of pre-eclampsia. Written for clinicians, obstetricians, basic scientists, researchers, and students the chapters in this book provide methods to study placental function using in vitro and ex vivo model systems, comprehensive genetic analysis of pre-eclampsia, identifying critical angiogenic factors associated with the development of pre-eclampsia, and controlled experiments that investigate potential therapies. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls, as well as a description of the limitations and advantages of the described techniques.
Cutting-edge and comprehensive, Pre-Eclampsia: Methods and Protocols is a valuable resource for anyone interested in learning more about the critical role of the placenta in the maternal-fetal relationship.
microscopy Computational modelling Cytokines/Chemokines antibodies oxidative stress vascular pathology placental pathology
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7498-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7497-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7498-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site