Table of contents
About this book
· Fatherhood in the African context.
· Sibling care-giving and its implications in Sub-Saharan Africa.
· Nutritional status, infections, and child development
· Diabetes in Sub-Saharan African children.· How to adapt tests for Sub-Saharan Africa.
· Interventions aimed at children and caregivers.
· A culturally sensitive approach to conducting research and promoting initial literacy development in Africa.
The Handbook of Applied Developmental Science in Sub-Saharan Africa is a must-have resource for researchers, professionals/scientist-practitioners, and graduate students in child, school, and developmental psychology, as well as pediatrics, social work, public health, and education.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7328-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7326-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7328-6
- About this book
- Industry Sectors