Table of contents
About this book
This volume details protocols on prion disease from multiple disciplines and highlights the contribution each discipline has made to the understanding of prion disease. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Prions: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7244-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7242-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7244-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book