Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides a collection of protocols for the common experimental approaches used in the in the burgeoning field of c-di-GMP-dependent signaling. The chapters, divided into eight major parts, guide readers through methods on synthesis, detection, quantitation, modulation of the levels of c-di-GMP present in cells, procedures to detect and evaluate the interaction of c-di-GMP, and up and coming approaches focusing on the inhibition of c-di-GMP signaling.Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, c-di-GMP Signaling: Methods and Protocols aims to inspire researchers to try new approaches.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7240-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7239-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7240-1
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book