About this book
This volume provides comprehensive information and detailed laboratory protocols used in the study of prion diseases. The chapters in this book cover topics such as: electron microscopy, neuropathology, immunohistochemistry, and immune-gold electron microscopy of prion diseases. Chapters also provide readers with detailed information about kuru, the clinical description of prion diseases, and the detection of prion protein and biomarkers. In Neuromethods series style, chapters include the kind of detail and key advice from the specialists needed to get successful results in your laboratory.
Cutting-edge and authoritative, Prion Diseases is a valuable resource for researchers and scientists in the exciting and rapidly growing field of prion disease research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7211-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7209-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7211-1
- Series Print ISSN 0893-2336
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6045
- Buy this book on publisher's site