About this book
This volume presents a collection of computational and experimental protocols pertaining to the creation, characterization, and utilization of RNA nanostructures. The chapters in this book cover topics such as ion effects in RNA folding; design and crystallography of self-assembling RNA nanostructures; x-aptamer selection and validation; RNAi in HIV-infected cells; and preparation of a conditional RNA switch. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and thorough, RNA Nanostructures: Methods and Protocols is a valuable resource for the design and production of RNA nanostructures. Researchers and scientists sharing these detailed protocols is important for sustained progress in the field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7138-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7137-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7138-1
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site