About this book
This volume details PCR technique with focus on its application specificities to the biotechnology and bioengineering field. Chapters are broken into five sections covering sgeneral PCR protocols, different applied examples to molecular and synthetic biotechnology, food science and technology, environmental microbiology and molecular ecology, and healthcare. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, PCR: Methods and Protocols hopes to be a valuable and useful resource for wet lab researchers, particularly within the biotechnology and bioengineering field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7060-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7059-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7060-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book