About this book
This volume provides an overview of commonly used methods and protocols for cell fitness indicators. Chapters detail biochemical, fluorescence and luminescence-based strategies, computational, and label-free methodologies for assaying cellular viability by means of e.g. viscoelastic properties, impedance and multiphoton microscopy. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Cell Viability Assays: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6960-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6959-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6960-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site