Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides easily accessible and comprehensive collection of methods, techniques, and strategies to investigate the molecular and cellular biology of peroxisomes in different organisms. Chapters detail valuable instructions, guidelines and protocols for molecular cell biologists, biochemists and biomedical researchers with an interest in peroxisome biology. Chapters in Peroxisomes: Methods and Protocols illustrate the isolation of peroxisomes, investigation of properties of membrane proteins, protocols to investigate and manipulate peroxisomes in cellular systems, detection of peroxisomes, including immunofluorescence, cytochemistry, cryo-immuno electron microscopy, and live cell imaging approaches.
Authoritative and practical, Peroxisomes: Methods and Protocols aims to be useful for those already working on peroxisomes as well as for those who would like to start working on this fascinating organelle.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6937-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6935-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6937-1
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book