About this book
This volume provides laboratory protocols essential for studies on lysosomal biology. Chapters aim to guide researchers in their exploration of lysosomes, both under normal conditions and in pathological processes. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Lysosome: Methods and Protocols aims to provided protocols that will guide and inspire further research and generate new insights into this fascinating organelle.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6934-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6932-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6934-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site