About this book
This volume provides all the essential protocols that are currently used to study the immune synapse. Chapters in The Immune Synapse: Methods and Protocols cover methods for the study of the dynamics of immune synapse assembly, traffic at the immune synapse, new high resolution imaging, biophysical and computational methods for the study of the immune synapse, effector immune synapses, B cell, NK and mast cell immune synapses, and immune interactions in vivo.Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, The Immune Synapse: Methods and Protocols will be of interest to immunologists and, at a more general level, to cell biologists, biophysicists and computational biologists.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6881-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6879-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6881-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site