Table of contents
About this book
This volume is a collection of miRNA detection and target identification protocols, detailing new developments in the traditional detection approaches such as northern blot, quantitative real-time PCR, array, next generation sequencing, and in situ hybridization. The chapters in MicroRNA Detection and Target Identification: Methods and Protocols guide readers through novel approaches such as nanotechnology, microfluidics, based detection methods, analysis of serum and urinary, miRNAs as biomarkers, target identification and experimental approaches. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, MicroRNA Detection and Target Identification: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6866-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6864-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6866-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book