About this book
This volume focuses and describes tools, assays, and techniques used to enhance the understanding of the role of auxins and cytokinins. The chapters in this book cover topics such as: microbial manipulation of auxin and cytokinins in plants; interplay between auxin and cytokinin and its impact on MAPK; H2O2 production in Arabidopsis leaves; crosstalk between jasmonate and auxin in plant stress responses of roots; and high-throughput protoplast trans-activation (PTA) screening. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and comprehensive, Auxins and Cytokinins in Plant Biology: Methods and Protocols is a valuable resource to plant scientists, graduate and under graduate students in addressing their biological questions relevant to the functional implications of auxin and cytokinins.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6831-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6829-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6831-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site