About this book
This volume presents a historical perspective on Morpholinos, an overview of good Morpholino practices, techniques for controlling Morpholino activity with light, techniques for modulating microRNA activity in zebrafish embryos, probing genes during fin regeneration, methods for determining to structure of gene networks during development, electroporation, bacterial knockdowns, pretargeting, diagnostic applications of Morpholinos, techniques for delivering Morpholinos in utero to developing embryos, and methods offering rapid, hands-free, label-free and inexpensive assays of Morpholino concentrations in biological extracts. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Morpholino Oligomers: Methods and Protocols aims to provide a diverse application of Morpholinos along with protocols that will assist new labs in moving the frontier.
modulating microRNA Morpholinos fin regeneration Electroporation Giardia lamblia
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6817-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6815-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6817-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site