About this book
This detailed volume compiles state-of-the-art methodologies for the study of brassinosteroid hormones, contributed by recognized researchers in the field, in order to bring together different experimental and theoretical biology techniques for addressing the questions of how brassinosteroids function in Arabidopsis and other agriculturally valuable species, such as rice and sorghum. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Brassinosteroids: Methods and Protocols assesses a wide range of appealing methodologies for experts as well as researchers with a general interest in hormone signaling in plants.
Plant hormones Signal transduction pathways Arabidopsis Hormone signaling Rice Sorghum Cell-to-cell signaling
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6813-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6811-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6813-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book