About this book
This second edition volume provides detailed protocols that address the challenges of signal-transduction IHC. This book delves into chapters that discuss the nature of signal transduction phenomena and approaches to making phosphor-specific antibodies, as well as numerous bona fide methods methods on digital imaging techniques, preservation of tissue targets, multicolor detection, flow cytometry, lipophagy analysis, apoptosis, and the combination of IHC with in situ hybridization. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biologyseries format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Thorough and comprehensive, Signal Transduction Immunohistochemistry: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition is a valuable resource to both novices and experts in other fields of biomedical research who need advice on IHC protocols to study signal transduction. This book will also be useful for researchers in academia, government labs, and the biotech industry.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6759-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6757-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6759-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site