About this book
This volume details experimental approaches used to investigate phagocytosis and phagosome maturation. Chapters present methods and protocols on quantifying uptake and phagosome maturation using biophysical and biochemical approaches, proteomics, microscopy, and flow cytometry. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Phagocytosis and Phagosomes: Methods and Protocols aims to be an important resource for both experts in the field and for those investigators delving into phagocytosis and phagosome maturation for the first time.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6581-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6579-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6581-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site