Table of contents
About this book
Campylobacter jejuni (C. jejuni) is often regarded as the one of the most common causes of bacterial gastroenteritis worldwide. The goal of this volume is to highlight key protocols for working with C. jejuni. In particular, chapters aim to highlight recent developments with regards to in vivo models for C. jejuni pathogenesis, different approaches to isolate Campylobacter, and a systems biology approach for studying the effect of all potential Campylobacter gene mutants.Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biologyseries format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, <Campylobacter jejuni: Methods and Protocols encourages existing Campylobacter researchers to employ novel methods to further their own research and also encourages new researchers to include Campylobacter in their future research initiatives.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6536-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6534-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6536-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book