About this book
This volume provides a comprehensive overview of the experimental and computational methodologies used to study the function of long non-coding RNA (ncRNAs) expressed from enhancers. Chapter detail both wet-lab and dry-lab techniques and annotating long ncRNAs and exploring transcription by assessing where transcription starts and generally how it occurs.Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Enhancer RNAs: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in this rapidly developing field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-4035-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-4033-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-4035-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site