About this book
This volume provides properties, biological function, methods, and approaches for manipulating nAChRs in different organisms. Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor Technologies guides readers through molecular techniques and behavioral tests used to investigate nicotinic drugs, chronoamperometry, emerging technologies and methods for the analysis of nAChRs, single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP), fluorescence techniques, spectral confocal, allosteric modulators of a7-nAChRs, and a comprehensive evolutional relation for most nAChR subunits, in both vertebrate and invertebrate species. Written for the popular Neuromethods series, chapters include the kind of detail and key implementation advice that ensures successful results in the laboratory.
Authoritative and practical, Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor Technologies aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3768-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3766-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3768-4
- Series Print ISSN 0893-2336
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6045
- Buy this book on publisher's site