Table of contents
About this book
This volume aims to describe a complementary range of molecular, cell biological, and in vivo protocols used to investigate the structure–function of nuclear receptors, together with experimental approaches that may lead to new drugs to selectively target nuclear receptor-associated diseases. The Nuclear Receptor Superfamily, Second Edition will benefit those starting out in the nuclear receptor research field as well as to more established researchers who wish to apply different methods to a particular receptor or research problem. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, The Nuclear Receptor Superfamily, Second Edition aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3724-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3722-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3724-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site