About this book
This detailed volume includes a rich variety of applications using various instrumentations, probes, disease models, and targets in order to account for the multidisciplinary nature of the use of in vivo fluorescence imagine. The book also includes chapters on the emerging fields of cell tracking, image-guided treatment, and fluorescence imaging in the second NIR window, as well as protocols for evaluation methods before and after in vivo imaging. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include brief introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, In Vivo Fluorescence Imaging: Methods and Protocols serves as a valuable reference for researchers from numerous fields who wish to become more familiar with in vivo fluorescence imaging techniques.
Fluorescence imaging Near infrared (NIR) spectroscopy Diffuse optical tomography Fluorescent dyes Nanoparticles Disease models Fluorescent probe development
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3721-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3719-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3721-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book