Table of contents
About this book
This second edition expands upon the previous volume with new and updated chapters. Auditory and Vestibular Research: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition guides readers through protocols on cell culture, tissue engineering, nanotechnology, high-throughput screening, and physiology. Chapters on physiology cover techniques that include optical coherence tomography, patch clamping, and photostimulation of caged neurotransmitters. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Auditory and Vestibular Research: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3615-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3613-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3615-1
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book