About this book
This volume provides a sound basis for the molecular investigation of NLR function in health and disease. Chapters focus on of innate immune receptors, “atypical” inflammasomes, biochemical and novel bioluminescence techniques for the measurement of IL-1b, bioluminescent probe, biochemical and microscopy techniques, techniques to measure caspase-1 activation, cell free systems for the study of inflammasome function, and inflammasome activation. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, NLR Proteins: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3566-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3564-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3566-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site