Table of contents
About this book
This volume describes methods and protocols for a number of drugs and toxins in a stepwise manner. Chapters in the book cover a wide array of topics such as: quantitation of Flecainide, Mexiletine, Propafenone, and Amiodarone in Serum or Plasma; quantitation of total Buprenorphine and Norbuprenorphine in Meconium; quantitation or Carisoprodol and Meprobamate in Urine; and quantitation of Tricyclic Antidepressants in Serum. Each chapter contains a brief introduction to the topic, clinical utility of the analyte(s), and useful notes to help laboratorians easily reproduce the protocols discussed. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and thorough, Clinical Applications of Mass Spectrometry in Drug Analysis: Methods and Protocols, is a great resource for laboratorians who are already using mass spectrometry or thinking of introducing this technology to their laboratories.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3252-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3251-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3252-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book