About this book
This second edition volume brings together the experiences of leading scientists in the discipline of cancer gene profiling. Because cancer genes can be profiled in many different ways, Cancer Gene Profiling: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition explores different techniques and approaches needed to understand the key stages of cancer development, as using only one technique would be insufficient. This book provides readers with an overview of the state-of-the-art methods that will enable them to perform these experiments, and demonstrates the kind of analysis that is possible in our current biomedical research. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Thorough and cutting-edge, Cancer Gene Profiling: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition is a great resource for any student or practitioner with an interest in cancer gene profiling, and can be used in any well-equipped research laboratory.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3204-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3203-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3204-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site